Street Talk is an NZTA-approved course in advanced driving skills. Successfully completing a Street Talk course allows you to reduce your restricted licence period by 6 months for under 25, or three months if you are over 25 years of age.
A Street Talk course consists of 5 sessions that focus on:
- Risk Perception
- Risk Management
- Decision Making
- Goal Setting and Monitoring
Course Schedule & Pricing
We conduct Street Talk Courses throughout the whole year. In our online form below is a schedule of the up and coming courses. Use this form to get a placing in the next course or call us on 04 387 7480.
The course costs $170* and comprises 4 two hour in-classroom sessions and a 1 hour one-on-one-in-car session with a course instructor.
- Cash or eftpos on the first session.
- Online, due by the first session, account details will be on course confirmation.
- 2018 Lyall Bay - Evenings 6:30pm to 8:30pmMarch Thur - 8/3, Tue - 13/3, Thur - 15/3, Tue - 20/3.
- 2018 Lyall Bay - Evenings 6:30pm to 8:30pmFebruary Thur - 8/2, Tue - 13/2, Thur - 15/2, Tue - 20/2.